Bowls England 2021 Competition Update
Covid-19 has presented an unprecedented challenge for us all.
The past few months has seen us working with our clubs and members in a very different way in order that those who wished to return to the green could do so safely.
As we look forward to the 2021 season, and hopefully a return to some form of normality, we are pleased to provide you with an update on National Competitions.
1. The closing date for National Competitions will be 5pm on Monday 1st March 2021 – there will no extension
2. All entrants must be affiliated to a Bowls England club on 1st May 2021 in order to participate – should you plan to change clubs from that on your original entry for 2020 please notify me not later than 1st March 2021
3. All entrants must give up to date contact information in accordance with current ‘Test and Trace’ requirements – if your contact details are different from those on your original entry please notify me at the earliest opportunity
4. Should the National Competitions not take place in 2021 due to Covid-19 a full refund will be offered
5. The qualification categories for the Family Pairs has been extended to enable partners through marriage/civil partnership to enter
What do you need to do now?
Your entry/entries in all events that you/your club entered in 2020 have been carried forward.
A full list of all entries in each competition is available to view not on our Competition Portal under each competition heading at: www.bowlsenglandcomps.com
Your account at www.bowlsenglandcomps.com will be updated by 30th September 2020 to include all of your entries (to date) for the 2021 season.
We shall open all National Competitions for additional entries not later than 1st October 2020 and this will be widely publicised.
Thank you for your continued support and we look forward to seeing you back on the green in 2021.